Quiz Questions 2020/11/12
- What are the following four Phobias?
- In the bond movies besides Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Roger Moore and Daniel Craig who else has played bond?
- Name the Three letter code for 4 London Airports.
- Who was on the back of the last £1 note issued?
- When were we decimalized?
- What are the following collectors of ?
- Which Beatle’s middle name was Paul?
- In standard Champagne bottles, how many bottles in a Magnum?
- What is the capital of Finland?
- What is a doctor who specializes in working with fossils and dinosaurs?
- It is not possible to fold a piece of paper in half more than how many times?
- In the computer term MIDI, what does the M represent?
- Who invented the ballpoint pen?
- On a dartboard, what number is diagonally opposite 19?
- In which book of the Bible are the Ten Commandments first mentioned?
- Collectively what were the following four plus one other known as?. Sammy Davis Junior. Dean Martin. Joey Bishop. Peter Lawford.
- Who created Star Trek?
- What was the occupation of Dom Pérignon, famous for his contribution to the popularisation of champagne?
- Which town in Derbyshire gives its name to a dish known locally as a ‘pudding’, but thought of more widely as a ‘tart’?
- Udons are part of the cuisine of which country?
- If something was described as ‘broiled’ in the US or Canada, how would it be said to have been cooked in the UK?
- The liqueur advocaat originated in which European country?
- What is the name of the pig in George Orwell’s Animal Farm?
- Originally a cheap whiskey flavored with Orange and Apricot to make it drinkable is now called what?
- How is the herb Cilantro normally known in Britain?